Wednesday 2 June 2010

Summer Sads.


I will not lie to you guys, I hate the summer. (I think I mentioned this a few posts down) However I don't think mentioned the full length of which my hate extends. I do not have the body for tiny skirts and tights, I like to layer my clothing and my skin is repulsed by even the mere suggestion of sunlight. It's tragic.
Yes, you're right. That's me, aged 7.
CRYING BECAUSE THE SUN HATES ME.

So SS 2010, I will not wear you jump suits or your skirts or your bodycon dresses. Nor will I wear your anything with inexplicable little pieces cut out of my abdomen. Instead I'm going to sit in the shade wearing an old pair of jeans and horrible print tshirts. This is what you've done to me.
I will, however be utilising the ridiculously long plait I saw on Miu Miu models.
Just letting you know.

Love Georgie xo.

2 comments:

  1. Shitting Hellboy30 June 2010 at 15:06

    No one could have ever summed up how I feel about summer so eloquent and brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete